A premium t-shirt for the fisherman who wants to look good on the water.
An adventure tee like no other. Designed for those who love to fish but also want to look stylish at the same time.
Made from a super smooth and comfortable cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
Sure, it's comfy enough to lounge around in but you'll love wearing it while out on the water. Your friends will love the way you look in this shirt. Let them know that fishing is more than a hobby.
Remember, we don't want you to just go fishing, we want you to look good doing it!
- Regular fit
- Casual wear
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
- Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
|CHEST (inches)||CHEST (cm)|
⚠️ Machine wash cold with like colors, without bleach.
⚠️ Iron with a low heat setting.
⚠️ Hang-dry for longest life.
🚫 Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- This product is made on demand and is available for delivery to addresses in the USA and UK only.
- US orders ship from the US.
- Shipping is currently FREE.
- Please allow 10-15 days for delivery.
- Delivery times are estimated, not guaranteed.
For further information, please view our Shipping policy.
Not sold in stores. Click the "Add To Cart" button to get yours NOW!
30 Days Money Back Guarantee: If an item arrives defective, damaged, or not as described, it may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days after receiving it. To view our full Return policy, please click here.
Please note: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
We at Fisherazade want you to get your orders as soon as possible, however, because of the COVID-19 pandemic, delivery times may be longer than usual.